The KUHN KOPA compact system incorporates all procedural steps for the mechanical purification of sewage in a single stainless-steel tank.
- Complete mechanical purification of the sewage can be achieved by a single machine (all in one).
- Low maintenance requirements, high degree of operating safety.
- Favorable purchase price and low operating costs.
- Washing of screenings and grit can be integrated without any problems. Due to the decrease in volume, the decrease in weight of the screenings and the increase in purity of the grit, the disposal costs are reduced.
- Complete enclosure of the machine is possible. In this way, troublesome odors can be avoided.
- The removal of suspended and floating matter takes place in a closed system.
- Low installation requirements, small time span for installation.
- High resistance to corrosion of the machine due to the use of stainless steel.
- Compact, space-saving design. Consequently, low building costs.
- High separation capacity of the KUHN KSR step screen and KUHN KSS spiral screen.
- High-quality design of all machine parts owing to the many years of experience of the KUHN company in processing stainless steel.
- Sophisticated machine components