Spiral conveyors are used for transporting solid matter and sludge in many branches of industry.
- Sludge from municipal and industrial sources, especially sludge which has a tendency to be adhesive
- Siftings and screenings from sewage treatment plants
- Waste from canteen kitchens, slaughterhouses, etc.
- Ash and cinder
- Conveys material with different particle sizes (household garbage, industrial waste products, etc.)
- Raw materials from the food industry
- Recycling from the timber and paper industries
- Bulk materials and the most diverse types of solid matter
- Hygienic protection due its closed system
- Possible conveyor lengths: up to approx. 20 m without intermediate bearings.
- High inclination angle
- Flexible because of its modular design
- Additional functions can be integrated along the transport path (cooling, heating, washing, etc.)
- Low maintenance requirements due to wear-resistant construction
- Use of robust high-quality materials
- Replaceable wear liners