The KUHN KSW-S/RW grit washer and separating machine is predominantly used for the treatment of sediment from aerated municipal grit chambers.
Using a conveyor, “dry” loading of bulk material can also occur from a silo, screw classifier or compact system using the special KSW-T construction. In this respect, many industrial as well as municipal tasks can be optimally solved.
- Organic content reduction to ≤ 3% loss on ignition
- Concentration of dry substance for the discharged grit >90%
- Low operating costs
- High separation capacity of fine and super-fine grits
- No rotating parts in the sedimentation and washing areas; therefore low maintenance requirement and wear-resistant
- No lower bearing for the grit discharge screw
- Simple adjustment to existing composition of building/ structure via arbitrary positioning of the grit discharge screw