Our washpresses are ideal supplements in disposal processes, where separated recycling material needs to be transported away, washed, compressed and dewatered.
Our machines have proven their worth over many years, especially in municipal and industrial sewage treatment applications.
- Multi-functionality: washes, dewaters, compresses and transports
- Very high degree of “wash-out” (up to 95%)
- Dewatering: up to 50% dry matter (depending on the material to be dewatered)
- Simple washing system involving a solenoid valve
- Chrome chilled cast-iron cladding as wear guard on the screw
- The position of the screw shaft can be adjusted from the outside
- Ingeniously-designed support and counter-pressure unit
- Compaction zone with easy-to-maintain inspection hatch
- Powerful and uncompromising thick-wall design
- Drain pan, removable
- Installation as intensive vortex wash using an additional KWP-W vortex
- Increasing dry matter content with KUHN KVR Vario-Resistor
- Installation in short version using a miter gear
- Installation with wastewater valves