KUHN KSS spiral screens are predominantly used in the mechanical purification stage of municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants.
Further areas of application are, for example, in the pre-treatment of processing liquids (slaughter houses, tanneries, fish-processing facilities, among others) as well as in treatment plants in the paper industry.
- High separation results due to our special design
- Low energy requirement
- Favorable purchase price and low operating costs
- High degree of operational safety due to robust design and high-quality materials
- Low maintenance requirement
- Can be swiveled out of the flume during maintenance